Clients: Are you looking for strong candidates in the Mining & Minerals sector?
Candidates: Are you looking for your dream job in the Mining & Minerals sector?
DANEM People provides outstanding contract and permanent workforce solutions. We can provide for both blue and white collar personnel throughout the UK and internationally for any engineering and technology related assignments. We have placed several candidates for both middle and top management positions, and we are proud of having worked with some of the world’s most recognised Mining & Minerals organisations.
We have been delivering highly skilled human resources for the entire project life cycle from engineering specifications design, testing & certification, manufacturing, delivery to after sales services. We benefit from an extensive candidate’s talent pool of more than 50,000 pre-screened candidates in the UK & Internationally. To keep up to date we regularly visit the main Mining exhibitions in the UK and Europe like the Hillheads Quarry Exhibition (Buxton, UK), Exploration (Canada) to meet with clients and candidates.
We currently provide skills which include but are not limited to:
- Central Services
- Executive & Board level
- Project Management & Services
- Geosciences & Environmental
- Health & Safety
- Mine Management and Operations
- Technical Services
- Process & Metallurgy
Some of the roles we have been recruiting for:
- Drill & Blast Superintendents
- Auto Electricians
- Mining Engineers / Process Managers
- Service Maintenance Engineers
- Environmental Specialists
- Grinding Metallurgists
- Mine Contract Managers / Chief Mine Geologists
- Dewatering Electrical Coordinators
- Underground Maintenance Engineers
- Maintenance Managers / Truck Maintenance Foreman
- Exploration Geologists
- Document Control Managers / Testing & Commissioning Engineers
- Senior Mining Engineers / Head of Engineering / Head of Maintenance
Clients: If you are looking for skilled, qualified, experienced or graduates level candidates for permanent or contract assignments in the Mining industry please contact your local office or call us on 0800 014 8278 or via email email@example.com so that we can assist you as soon as possible.
Candidates: If you are looking for permanent or contract work in the Mining industry please review our latest vacancies, register your details then contact your local office or call us on 0800 014 8278 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can discuss your next career move together.