MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identifying and establishing new business (Surface Mining Quarry companies)
• Organising sales visits
• Liaising with existing clients
• Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations
• Providing pre-sales and post-sales support
• Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
• Reviewing cost and sales performance
• Writing reports and sales literature
• Providing product education and advice
• Attending trade exhibitions conferences and meetings
• Ensuring that sales targets are met.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
• Surface Mining Quarry knowledge
• Strong technical skills
• Organisational skills
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Analytical skills
• Teamworking skills
• Sales skills
• Commercial awareness
• A highly personable, customer focussed individual
• Communication skills. Must be able to take complex, technical information
• Detail oriented. Must be detailed and precise at every step so that the instructions are useful
• Dynamic, ambitious and keen to learn – highly driven and self-motivated.
• Confident and outgoing – at ease on the telephone or speaking with customers and engineers
• Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills.
• Willing to travel nationally, including overnight stays.
• Basic salary circa £30-35k per annum.
• Bonus structure (generous).
• Laptop / Telephone.
• 28 days holiday a year.
• Contributory pension plan.
• Company Van.