We are looking for a dynamic and flexible candidate who is capable of working across multiple projects simultaneously. The candidate will work with our established Logistics and Technical team to plan both how we suspend our decorations and how we successfully complete our onsite work.
Tasks will include but are not limited to:
1. Specification of all rigging components within multiple projects
2. Creation of lifting plans and supporting documentation
3. Overseeing the monitoring of existing rigging assets including
organising testing and record keeping
4. Health and safety advice and policy making
5. Overseeing anchor point installation, testing and record keeping in accordance with relevant British standards
6. On site team planning
We envisage the successful candidate will have experience of planning onsite work for teams and have a track record of being able to implement plans successfully to deliver an installation to time, budget and in accordance with relevant H & S standards.
Experience of working in the performing arts would be advantageous as we are a Design Company who often has to think outside of the box to achieve the wow factor. It is imperative that the aesthetics of our work is considered at all times.
We provide an interesting environment and the opportunity to work with a friendly and exciting team on a huge variety of projects in central London and across the UK.
Practical rigging experience (hands-on and planning)
Good communication skills
Planning and record keeping
Experience of the specification, Installation and testing of Chemical Anchors
Knowledge of LOLER
Traffic Management experience
UK Driving Licence
Planning and building regulations