Software Development Manager £45,000 - 75,000 per year.
Candidate Key words Agile/ Waterfall, Team Leadership, .Net, Java, JIRA, Confluence, UAT and ISO27001
Role located in Central London
Our client an established FTSE100 organisation are looking for 2 experience Software Development Manager to lead a team of engineers working specifically with two major products. You will need to have had hands on experience as a developer specialising in Java and .Net. In addition you will also need strong coding skills and UAT testing ability as well as the use of JIRA and confluence. Line management will play a strong part of this role and so experience of recruiting, training, rewarding and disciplining employees are vital skills needed. Finally, there will be a strong emphasis moving form a Waterfall to Agile methodology and so experience delivering this to stakeholders and implementing procedures is again vital for success. Here you will have the opportunity to join a forward thinking company with a "can do attitude" and use of the latest technologies. In addition this would be a great company to have on your CV and with a healthy budget there will be plenty of opportunities in the future!
* Proven experience in an Agile environment with ISO27001/ Medical Device/ IG Tool Kit
* .Net development stack
* JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket or similar experience
* Proven knowledge and experience in project planning and management tools
* Coding skills
* TDD knowledge and experience
* Java/ C/ C++/ HTML, XML, SQL experience (not restricted to)
* Problem solving skills
* Strong communication skills
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling on 0800 014 8278. Also by sending your CV directly to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref: DP-UK/42110.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
DANEM PEOPLE is a UK technical employment consultancy, and has permanent/temporary vacancies for Engineering. Manufacturing and Technology professionals throughout the UK (South West England, Wales, Midlands, London & South East). If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 0800 014 8278 or 07722301098 and discuss your requirements with one of our experienced consultants.
- Aerospace & Aviation
- Building Technologies - Fire, Security, Access Control
- Energy - Mining & Minerals
- Energy - Oil & Gas
- Energy - Power, Nuclear & Utilities
- Renewable Energy - Wind, Marine, Biomass, Hydro, Solar
- Health & Life Sciences
- General Manufacturing
- Marine & Shipbuilding
- Rail & Infrastructure
- Technology - IT & Telecoms
- Food & Drinks
- Field Service Engineering
- Technical Business Support