“The main idea behind our client group has always been to offer superior quality solutions, whatever the application. That means having great products and offering professional technical backup together with first class customer support. Into this mix we try to carry out our business in as environmentally friendly way as possible and indeed in a friendly and socially responsible manner. This attitude has served us well for over 30 years and we aim for it to continue doing so.”
About our client
Founded in 1985 our client is one of the UK’s leading providers of waterproofing solutions, specialising flat roofing, but offering systems to meet most building applications including; car park decks, basements and foundations.
Through their sister company, they can offer bespoke metal fabrications and provide these in mill finish or polyester paint coated to any RAL colour desired. Another sister company completes the group and provides an installation service for ancillary flat roofing products and solutions such as Solar PV, Roof Gardens and Roof Safety Systems.
The company has developed an enviable reputation for supplying and installing quality products, reliability and technical excellence – a market leader setting the pace for the rest of the roofing industry.
About the Role
Fabrications mainly work with aluminium (2mm-3mm) making bespoke products such as capping, fascia, gutters and soffits. Some of the duties of the role include:
- Know how to set up and operate CNC machinery (Guillotine, Brake Press, Turret Punch)
- Able to understand and interpret technical drawings/designs
- Experience in cutting and folding
- TIG welding/welding experience
- Polyester powder coating experience
- Able to operate a forklift
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Brilliant communication and listening skills
- Be able to use their initiative and be proactive
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Be confident and friendly
- Type: Permanent.
- Salary: £20k - £27k per annum.
- Hours: Full time - 40 hrs per week.
- Hours: Monday – Thursday = 8.30 – 4.30 / Friday = 8.30 – 4