The successful candidate will be responsible for Planned Maintenance & Service Works on split,
multi-split, VRV and VRF systems at varying Commercial & Domestic sites across London and the Home Counties. Methodical PPMs recorded synsycially & successful diagnosis & fault finding will be required to meet & exceed our customers expectations. Orbital will provide an environment to continue to develop the skill set of the successful candidate with inhouse, manufacturers & specialist training.
- Position: Full time
- Start Date : Immediate Start
- Job Location: Mobile
- Numeration Package: Annual Salary £26-32k, Van, Fuel Card, Phone & Tablet
- Experience: Maintenance & Service Air conditioning: 1 years AC PPM & Fault Finding experience min, Annual salary is subject to experience and qualifications. Other skill sets welcomed.
- Working Hours: Normal working hours are 40 per week,Monday - Friday; 8:00am - 5:00pm. The hours of work on each day will vary depending on the access times and Callout demands.
- Level 2 City & Guilds 2079 F Gas.
- Clean Full Driving Licence.
- Proven track record of servicing, fault finding and repairing a wide range of air conditioning systems and associated equipment.
- Customer focused with the ability to converse directly with our clients in a clear, personable & knowledgeable manner.
- ‘Can do’ attitude with the aptitude to continue to develop their skill set.
- Clear communication skills, written and verbal.
- Good team work ethic with confidence to use initiative when required.
- Must be responsible, good time management and work off own initiative effectively.