Our client is a leading FMCG manufacturer has established a reputation for excellence within their market. Currently supplying products to some of the UK's largest companies. Due to a significant recent growth, they are now looking to add to their brilliant engineering team. The company needs to recruit a process engineer to play a majeur role within their engineering team.
• Reduce plant downtime by ensuring the best possible maintenance and care of equipment and systems.
• Investigating faults/Assuring Maintenance.
• PPM activities and scheduling campaigns.
• Mainly based on a range of fast-moving process machinery
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Mechanically/Electrically Qualified (ONC/HNC level)
• Experience within a FMCG environment is beneficial
• Awareness of process machinery and ability to suggest improvements
• £28-35k plus occasional overtime
• Day working
• High level of training & development potential
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling on 0800 014 8278 or 07722301098. Also by sending your CV directly to us via email: email@example.com quoting Job Ref: DP-UK/42109.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
DANEM PEOPLE is a UK technical employment consultancy, and has permanent/temporary vacancies for Engineering. Manufacturing and Technology professionals throughout the UK & Europe. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 0800 014 8278 or 07722301098 and discuss your requirements with one of our experienced consultants.