Part of a successful international organisation, this high tech manufacturer has developed an enviable reputation for product quality and innovation. They are currently undertaking their next phase of recruitment and therefore require two extra Manufacturing Engineers to join their expanding business.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for New Product introduction with a focus on production processes for electronic products.
- Production verification testing and functional testing, writing processes and developing detailed work instructions.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements in support of production processes and yield improvements.
- Troubleshoot product functionality related to tooling or process related issues.
- Assist in the design, fabrication, documentation and test of electro-mechanical fixtures and test equipment.
- Support Value Analysis / Value Engineering projects and workshops.
- Implement lean manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques.
- Co-ordinate production line set up and the development of maintenance and calibration procedures.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Preferably qualified to Degree level in an engineering discipline.
- A strong process background with experience in implementing manufacturing improvements in a fast paced environment.
- Mechanical aptitude with the ability to troubleshoot on prototype designs.
- Up to £45,000
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Plus excellent benefits
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Karim Menad on 0800 014 8278 or 07722301098 by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
DANEM PEOPLE is a UK technical employment consultancy, and has permanent/temporary vacancies for Engineering. Manufacturing and Technology professionals throughout the UK (South West England, Wales, Midlands, London & South East). If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 0800 014 8278 or 07722301098 and discuss your requirements with one of our experienced consultants.
The services advertised by DANEM PEOPLE Technical Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency and an Employment Business"