The company in question are well established and are seen as a leading specialist within the Gates & Barriers Industry in the UK. As regards your current role you will be over-achieving in every aspect of your day to day duties and looking to take the next step within your career.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Gates & Barriers Engineer to join a well-established market leader supplying a service to the commercial and industrial markets. This role reports directly to the regional manager and offers an attractive remuneration package and excellent career progression for the successful engineer.
Gate and Barrier Installation and Service Engineer Role:
To work within the installation service and repair division, assisting with the maintenance of a range of key accounts and government agencies. (Gates, Barriers, Turnstiles and Rising Kerbs).
The ideal Engineer Role:
• Diagnose faults and complete repairs, replacing components as required
• You have good experience in a similar role installing, maintaining & repair of automatic barriers and gates.
• You will have good electrical knowledge
• You will have a desire to 'get it right first time'.
• You will ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
• You will have a good understanding of associated construction trades and be able to adapt engineering design when required.
• You will be self-motivated and have a drive to succeed
• You will be trustworthy and conscientious and have proven experience of being able to work alone with minimal supervision.
• You will have proven experience of delivering excellence in customer service and will be able to show your ability to both maintain successful relationships with existing customers as well as being able to develop relationships with potential customers.
It would be advantageous to hold suitable qualifications:
• NVQ level 2,
• CSCS Card,
• 17th edition
• Familiarity of electrical control equipment e.g. access controls, safety devices, single and three phase motor units.
-£30,000 to £36,000 PA Basic Salary (Dependent on skill level) or £12-14 per hour.
-49 hours per week.
-Overtime paid at time and a half.
-Call Out Payments.
-20 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays.
-Company Vehicle (Ford Transit)
-Mobile Phone and Uniform.
The Ideal Candidate:
-You will have 5 or more year’s total experience working in the Gates & Barriers Industry.
-You will have Gates & Barriers experience in your current role, or a recent position.
-You will be skilled with a wide range of Gates & Barriers equipment and manufactures.
-You will have Experience working as a Field Maintenance, Service and Call Out Engineer within the last 5 Years.
-You will have Industry relevant training listed on your CV (CSCS Card, IPAF, PASMA).
-You will have Manufacturer Product Training Certificates listed on your CV.
-You will have Lengths of tenure in previous positions greater than 3 Years of service
-You will be Customer focused and confident in your skills (and a confident communicator).
-You will have relevant experience working as an Gates & Barriers Field Engineer such that you could hit the ground running and not require any additional training to start work.
-You will have Experience working as a Field Engineer working as an Maintenance, Service and Call Out Engineer within the last Year.
-You will have a Valid Driving License.