I am currently seeking an Electronics / Hardware Design Engineer to work with a well-established and respected company based in Belgium, some key information regarding the position is as follows:
My client is a well-known and established company specialising in applications as well as whole platforms for the space industry. Following a recent uptake in projects, they require additional resource to assist with the workload on a conceptual product for one of their end clients.
This role is predominantly a Hardware Design Engineer with particular focus on PCB layout and schematics. Therefore, you will ideally have experience in the following areas:
* Creation of PCB Design using CADStar or Zuken
* Some verification / validation work
* Integration of FPGA onto boards
* Appreciation of analogue electronics
* Previous experience within the space industry and/or knowledge of ESA/ECSS standards
* Drafting functional schematics based on conceptual designs
* Creation of BOMs
* Design documentation for these schematics
* Although the PCB layout is completed by another engineer, you will oversee this work and provide some guidance on this.
* This vacancy is for an RTU (Remote Terminal Unit), therefore experience with this type of hardware or similar would be a bonus
* Experience with propulsion electronics, valve controls, steering etc. for satellites would be an advantage
IF this position is of interest to you and you'd like to apply, please do so via the link on this advert and I will call you as soon as possible to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Component Hardware Cadstar Zuken