As Hardware / Electronic Team Leader you will be responsible for managing a team in the product development of Hardware and RF based products.
- Responsible for leading, conducting and coordinating hardware development activities.
- Decision making for the technology, structure, configuration and QA testing of the systems under development.
- Interpret market and product requirements into design requirements.
- Act as a system architect where appropriate, providing overall design strategy and guidance to the team.
- Develop and enforce hardware development standards.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Preferably B.Eng in Electronic Engineering with at least 5 years experience in managing a Hardware development team.
- An understanding of the development, manufacturing and test processes for complex multi-layer PCB assemblies.
- Ability to provide leadership in transitioning designs into manufacturing.
- £49,000 - £56,000
- 10% Bonus
- Pension, private healthcare & other benefits
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling us on 0800 014 8278 or 07722301098. Also by sending your CV directly to us email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
DANEM PEOPLE is a UK technical employment consultancy, and has permanent/temporary vacancies for Engineering. Manufacturing and Technology professionals throughout the UK (South West England, Wales, Midlands, London & South East). If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 0800 014 8278 or 07722301098 and discuss your requirements with one of our experienced consultants.
The services advertised by DANEM PEOPLE Technical Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency and an Employment Business"