Job Title: CRM Project Manager
Reports to: Director of Support Services
1) To research, design, develop tender and implement the CRM project on time, within budget to meet the needs of our client .
2) To be responsible for ensuring the process and functions within the CRM system reflect the needs of the users, Members and the client.
3) To lead and coordinate on the development of the project.
1. Work closely with all colleagues to ensure the design and functionality of the CRM system accurately reflects current and the future needs of the client.
2. Lead on the preparation of the tender and selection, through a transparent process, of a suitable CRM Partner/software firm to deliver a new CRM.
3. Once agreed, implement the CRM project on time and to budget by translating the client’s requirements into a workable solution.
4. To identify, in support of the Association’s membership strategies with particular regard to the CRM System’s use, functionality and development, propose and take forward, where agreed, new ways of using the CRM to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the service provided by staff to the client’s membership.
5. To document the CRM Project implementation, its procedures and processes to aid in disaster recovery or succession planning.
6. To act as the primary contact for all internal project related information requests, and where required, provide the liaison with the chosen supplier.
7. To provide / source appropriate training to the Association’s staff on the use of the CRM system.
8. To keep up to date with developments and changes in CRM technology and advise the client accordingly.
9. To ensure that at all times the requirements of The Data Protection Act 1998 are met, and that member data and other confidential material used and stored electronically is encrypted, where appropriate, kept in a secure manner, with and accessible only to those with the appropriate permission.
10. To work with other service providers and suppliers where required.
11. To work closely with the ICT Service Delivery Manager and Web & Technical Support officer or externally contracted specialists ensure effective integration with other software and data as necessary.
12. To work as part of the wider Business and Commercial team, attending meetings and events as required.
13. To undertake additional duties as requested by the Director of Support Services or CEO
Skills and Experience:
• Experience of a CRM/Web integrated implementation
• Experience of process mapping
• Demonstrable experience of strategic database management
• Understanding of data structures in relational database management systems
• Experience of user acceptance testing
• Experience of data migration
• Planning of training and post implementation support
• Strong project management and team working skills
• Excellent stakeholder management
• Prince 2/Agile would be an advantage
• Experience of tendering and vendor selection an advantage
Salary: £40,000 to £55,000
- Aerospace & Aviation
- Building Technologies - Fire, Security, Access Control
- Energy - Mining & Minerals
- Energy - Oil & Gas
- Energy - Power, Nuclear & Utilities
- Renewable Energy - Wind, Marine, Biomass, Hydro, Solar
- Health & Life Sciences
- General Manufacturing
- Marine & Shipbuilding
- Rail & Infrastructure
- Technology - IT & Telecoms
- Food & Drinks
- Field Service Engineering
- Technical Business Support