A leading manufacturer in the South Wales region is looking to add a Controls Engineer to their growing business.This Global business offers an interesting and varied position in a well run and close knit environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage and support all plant equipment, including software of PLC Systems, Robots, Process Controls, Power Presses and Hydraulic Presses.
- Develop software programmes on a variety of PLCs and Robots.
- Support welding software equipment
- Support production/maintenance areas
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Highly experienced with PLC's.
- Educated to HNC/HND Level
- Supervisory experience would be advantageous
- Very Competitive
- Plenty of overtime potential
- Plus further benefits
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Karim Menad - on 02920 894900 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
DANEM PEOPLE is a UK technical employment consultancy, and has permanent/temporary vacancies for Engineering. Manufacturing and Technology professionals throughout the UK (South West England, Wales, Midlands, London & South East). If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 0800 014 8278 or 07722301098 and discuss your requirements with one of our experienced consultants.
The services advertised by DANEM PEOPLE Technical Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency and an Employment Business"