DANEM PEOPLE Technical Recruitment Ltd
Role & Responsibilities:
• To ensure contracts are completed on time and within budget
• Effective and efficient management of the team and its resources
• To manage and supervise the team, addressing day-to-day people issues, such as training, development, absence, disciplinary etc.
• Maintain commercial awareness of the business and wider environment in which the Company operates, including the need for efficiency and cost-effectiveness
• Maintain an understanding of basic contract law
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Engineering degree qualification
• Experience of managing multitasking contracts between - preferably within the Water / Air Cooling industry
• Ability to understand and apply project management techniques
• Experience of dealing with contractors
• Commercial acumen
• Understanding of basic contract law
• Experience of introducing 3D modelling software
• Minimum of 5 years’ people management experience
• £40,000 - £50,000
• Company Vehicle
• 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling on 0800 014 8278 or 07722301098. Also by sending your CV directly to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref: DP-UK/42104.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
DANEM PEOPLE is a UK & International technical employment consultancy, and has permanent/temporary vacancies for Engineering. Manufacturing and Technology professionals throughout the UK, France & Europe.
The services advertised by DANEM PEOPLE Technical Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency and an Employment Business"