Our client is seeking a Coating Chemical Engineer to work within their facilities located in Saudi Arabia.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Adhere to EHS rules & regulations and ensure Safe Working Instructions (SWIs) and Safe Operating Procedures (SOPs) are followed.• Responsible for can-end stock product and process Quality Assurance in the Finishing Department, i.e. Coating-Line, Slitting & Packing
Experience with Surface Quality Monitoring Systems (SQM) such as Cognex, Smart View and Smart Advisor.
• In depth understanding of the quality assurance requirements for beverage can-end and tab stock. This will include knowledge of customer expectations and specifications including food food-safety requirements such as Good Manufacturing Process (GMP).
• Reinforce a plant culture where continuous improvement (Kaizen) drives the manufacturing processes and the workplace. This includes applying continuous improvement methodologies such as 'Six Sigma’ as the key tools in minimizing process variability and meeting customer’s expectations. Knowledge and practical experience of the application of the 'six-sigma’ methodologies for continuous improvement would be a plus.
• Ensure that critical Quality Assurance requirements are identified and controlled within the ISO9001 Quality Management System.
• Work safely and promote a culture of safe attitudes and compliance within Safety rules and environmental regulations.
• Aluminium process expertise in Rolling, chemical-cleaning, coating, heat-treatment, levelling and Slitting processes
Ideal candidate should have Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering and/or Metallurgy.Minimum 5-10 years relevant experience within aluminium rolling mill industry.Excellent communications skills in English both verbal and written.Background in heavy industrials and mining is desirable
Aluminum Chemical Engineering Engineering Manufacturing Processes