Responsible to provide Professional Technical support to the UK's customers including pre and post-sale technical assistance on all company group's products range.
- Perform : Start-up/Commissioning , Preventive Maintenance and unscheduled Maintenance
- Assist GROUP Service Partners in site visits, evaluating technical and professional performance
- Work with other team members to complete important installation projects
- Document all required information for each site visit performed
- Properly document and label all faulty parts/units to be returned to the manufacturing company.
- Teach and train GROUP customers on the basic operation of GROUP equipments
- Inform customers about the benefits and features of the Group range of products including possible future redesigning and up-grading of both our products and our software in order to solve possible dysfunction with the ability to suggest resolutions and prevent future claims.
- Provide and suggest a list of company products suitable to meet all customer’s needs and requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Expertise
- The Candidate should have a high level understanding of HVAC principles, strong technical understanding of electronics and basic test/measurement equipment.
- 2/4 years of field service repair with HVAC systems including customer service.
- The Candidate must be able to perform duties with general direction, receiving only general guidance with respect to overall objectives. Work is usually quite independent of other team members.
- Must operate within division policy guidelines using independent judgment to achieve assigned objectives and participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret technical projects, professional documents, technical procedures and governmental regulations.
- The Candidate must also have the ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Have the ability to effectively make a product presentation and respond to technical questions from managers, clients, and customers.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or technical form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, etc.
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Unlimited availability to travel across mainland UK and Europe (when requested)
- PLC programming skill would be considered as a plus
Education and Experience:
- High National Diploma or degree in HVAC or electronics with at least 3-5 years of experience in a related field.