Automotive Technician required with performance car experience essential; able to run and maintain a two bay workshop.
As a technician you will be able to carry out the following:
• Brake system servicing
• Engine electrical
• Engine mechanical
• Body electrical
• Wheel alignment
• Hybrid (component identification)
• A/C performance check
• Visual Safety Report
• Vehicle diagnostics
Aspects of the role will also include:
• Dealing with customer calls- providing assistance, resolving queries.
• Co-ordinate customer enquiries together with the receptionist ensuring that customers are kept fully informed at all stages
• Parts ordering
• Job card completion
The applicant must have an extremely well founded skill set, able to quickly and accurately diagnose both mechanical and electrical issues and solve them under pressure.
Must have a wide spectrum of experience and competency be able to rebuild engines/differentials. Ideally the applicant will have fabrication skills and able to think outside of the box. Work will predominately involve working on customer performance cars.
The workshop is located in a pleasant secluded location surrounded by countryside.
Being well organised, highly knowledgeable about all aspects of car mechanics, hard working, sociable, good with customers.
Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30-5.30
Salary: To be discussed
- Aerospace & Aviation
- Building Technologies - Fire, Security, Access Control
- Energy - Mining & Minerals
- Energy - Oil & Gas
- Energy - Power, Nuclear & Utilities
- Renewable Energy - Wind, Marine, Biomass, Hydro, Solar
- Health & Life Sciences
- General Manufacturing
- Marine & Shipbuilding
- Rail & Infrastructure
- Technology - IT & Telecoms
- Food & Drinks
- Field Service Engineering
- Technical Business Support