This role involves the testing of Functional and KPI requirements of the SW and Algorithm components.
Working closely with the test team in the UK & India on the implementation of tests, maintenance of existing tests and the execution of tests on a variety of HW and SW platforms.
Your main tasks are:
- Review requirements for Testability, and Decide upon test method.
- Following the test process in order to perform correct reviews and maintain traceability.
- Analyse test results and failure patterns to produce reports for internal and external consumption.
- Take ownership of any test, data, or development-tools related issues that might arise.
- Create and maintain test documents including (but not limited to) requirements specifications, test reports, statistics and key performance indicators.
- Write, update and check test cases and test specification and execute the test cases for function and algorithm tests.
- A university degree in a quantitative scientific or engineering discipline such as mathematics, computer science or one of the natural sciences is required.
- Experience of testing embedded platforms , and understanding of test techniques and processes
- Experience using specialist automotive development and test tools .
- Exposure to the development and test of machine vision (preferred), radar, or other complex sensor systems.
- Experience working in a high process maturity environment, as well as experience working in an agile software development environment.
- Programming skills in at least one of Python, C, C++,
- Fluent English language speaking and comprehension skills are essential. German language skills are also valued.