We are looking for a Automation Engineer to join our cleint sire near Bristol. This highy challenging role will enable the candidtae to join the industrialisation team that will set up the production facility near Bristol.
- Maintainenance of the key automated systems on site in order to allow production to run at all times required.
- Develop, implement, maintain and continuously improve automated manufacturing processes and/or methods of manufacture to ensure they are capable of meeting and continuing to meet requirements for quality, cost, delivery rate and lead time
- Implement automated methods to capture and analyse data in order to demonstrate the current and future capability of manufacturing processes
- Interface with internal stakeholders (Research & Technology, Design, Process Engineering, Plant Teams, etc), partners and suppliers to ensure technical aspects of manufacturing processes are understood and accounted for as required
- Identify and share best practice; capture and utilise lessons learned
- Plan and manage activities, communicating current status to relevant stakeholders
- Ensure manufacturing processes comply with all legal requirements (regulatory, HS&E, etc) & customer requirements
- Professionally qualified Engineer preferred / UK minimum BSC/BEng degree.
- Experience in automated manufacturing with field experience knwledge on control systems.
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Understanding of the controls systems, robotics, process tolerance management, capability & repeatability.
- Understanding of Manufacturing Engineering processes relevant to their role in the product lifecycle.
For the right candidate:
Joining a large engineering company enabling the candidate to develop their skills and expertise, working within an international environment for a company well known for innovation. Our client offer a competitive salary and exceptional benefits such as bonus, childcare vouchers, employee assistance and discounts.