The UK Trainer will be responsible for all training activities including hosting training sessions for our range of access control products both in field and in our Stansted training suite. The UK Trainer will collaborate with sales and technical teams to manage the content, delivery and organisation of the training sessions
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Deliver highly technical field engineer training and product demonstrations
• Deliver training to non-technical end user training
• Deliver highly technical product demonstrations to support sales effort with potential customers
• Deliver training as part of the induction process to all new starts to Grosvenor Technology
• Create and manage training content, method of delivery and booking system
• Work with both Access Control and WFM products to become a subject matter expert on both platforms.
• Maintain the existing training platforms (Training VM environment) to ensure they are up to date and fully functional
• Liaise with the Technical, Sales and Marketing teams to help devise a corporate standard for training customers
• Work with Marketing team to produce video clips of product functionality, for use on public facing learning area of the website
• Liaise with Technical teams to provide feedback from clients about product requirements; or ideas to help them innovate or stay ahead of where the market is going.
• Review Training department working practises to ensure they are current and relevant to the audience.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
• 3 Years+ experience with providing technical training sessions for software and hardware solutions
• Experience in the field of Access Control / Security industry or similar sector
• Must be highly computer literate
• Ability to write training material and technical documentation
• Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
• Ability to work well under pressure both on your own and as part of a team
• Self-starter with a team approach
• Exceptional organisational skills
• Flexibility to travel
• A highly personable, customer focussed individual
• Communication skills. Must be able to take complex, technical information and can utilise this for writing training material is an easy to understand manner.
• Detail oriented. Must be detailed and precise at every step so that the instructions are useful
• Teamwork. Must be able to work as part of a cross-functional team. Able to work with people at all levels of an organisation.
• Creative. Must be creative about how information is presented to the user, comfortable creating diagrams and videos to explain technical concepts in an easy to understand mode.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Dynamic, ambitious and keen to learn – highly driven and self-motivated.
• Confident and outgoing – at ease on the telephone or speaking with customers and engineers
• Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills.
• Willing to travel nationally, including overnight stays.
The following benefits are available:
• Competitive salary
• Car allowance
• 25 days holiday a year
• Contributory pension plan
• Medical insurance scheme